Plastic chain conveyors
Plastic chain conveyor as transport elements
The plastic chain conveyors, which have been successfully used since 1999, displaced driven roller conveyors nearly completely from the market due to their numerous advantages. They allow to transport the stacks from the corrugator to the converting machines and to transport the stacks as semi-finished or finished goods directly to the despatch.
- safe and smooth operation for gentle stack transport
- large-scale support of the goods
- transport of all qualities and formats
- transport without "sheet walk effect"
- smooth transport by frequency-controlled drives
- central drive for forward and return movement of every conveyor
- avoidance of damages of bottom sheet of a stack
- reduction of accidents by closed plastic surface
- easy to clean surface